A banner on a websites gets more intention when “something” changes in the image. An animated gif is a series of pictures (*.gif files) which follow up on each other. Do you want to create an animated gif? Here’s howto.
- Create seperate images with the same dimensions and save them as [filename].gif
- Download the free UnFREEZ package, which as I mentioned is freeware
- Open UnFREEZ
- Drag and drop your GIF files from Windows Explorer to the UnFREEz window
- Set the time for each frame to be visibile in centiseconds (100 is 1 second)
- Click the “make animated gif” button
- Save your animated gif file