I’ve been using my HTC Touch HD Windows phone for 2 years when I was finally done with it. The speed was really bad, especially compared to the new Iphones and Android machines. So, time to find something new. I decided to go for the first dual core Android phone to become available, which happened to be the LG Optimus Speed 2x or LG P990.
After 5 months, these are my experiences:
- It’s still not running Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- It’s crashing every few weeks, required a hard reset
- The speed is very good, but not great
- The thing is quite robust. No disturbing scratches or weakness discovered yet
For more detailed information, please download the LG Optimus Speed 2x P990 user instructions or service manualbelow.
- Download manual English manual in PDF Manual LG Speed 2x P990
- Download service manual in PDF
Please follow and like us: