In the recent holiday season I got this great present; a Philips wireless Bluetooth headphones SHB9150! Setting up a Bluetooth connection with my HTC One (M7) smart phone was very easy and took less than a minute. Another minute was spend setting the SHB9150 to fit to the size of my head. And I was ready to enjoy the music! Here’s a small review.
Review Philips SHB9150
- It looks great! Good quality and classy finishing.
- No cable = no clutter!
- The sound of the SHB9150 was quite good. Not impressive, not bad either.
- Wearing the headphones is pleasant. It fits my rather big head rather easily. Also wearing it for longer periods of time it keeps sitting comfortably.
- The reach of Bluetooth is pretty good. Several times I just forget the thing was on my head and I walked up or down the stairs while the connection didn’t drop.
- Charging is easy with the same USB connection as any modern phone is using.
- There’s a small 90-100 cm cable included to connect the headphones through a standard 3.5 mm audio connection.
Manual Philips SHB9150
As I don’t want to store the paper in some closet, here’s the manual of the Philips SHB9150 in English in PDF for download.